Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Give Me Money!

No, not because someone dropped the N-bomb on me. Those don't hurt. The Crack-bomb? That's in the job description for living in North Philly. What I'm talking about is my dead-set LOCK of Scott winning the Biggest Gainer contest! The man did not disappoint. And speaking of bombs... that guy dropped a 19 POUNDER on those 4 other poor contestants yesterday. We shoulda thrown down money on it in the studio. Even if it was one of DeBella's famous dollar bets. That coulda been one delicious bag of party mix from the kitchen vending machine. Oh well... there's always more competitions in radio.

Not only competitions, but swanky affairs too, it seems. I gotta say, I'm starting to feel the heat from this DeBella DeBall. My girlfriend has been in a tizzy over the fact that I'm going to have to track down a tux. And wear it. For a whole night. Last time I did that, I still had my v-card, a bad case of pimples and a hard time finding someone to buy the liquor. But I'm up for a challenge! Maybe we should take bets on how many stains I'll have to get removed the next day...