Thursday, November 16, 2006

Somebody stole my Starbucks...

And I'm pissed. Not at whoever nabbed it, but at myself. Idiot! I mean, I saw this day coming a mile away. It's an office. It's sharing one fridge with 50 other humans. What do you think would happen if you shared a bank account with 50 other humans? Or a girl with 50 other frat brothers? Think about that one. Ok, I know bankruptcy and herpies hardly compare to losing a bag of buzz, but come on! Doesn't take long to realize that in office-culture, coffee IS the gold standard, the hot chick everyone wants. Coffee is the lifeforce. People walk into the kitchen and see an empty pot and it's like they got stood up on prom night. I can relate! I had a hot Latin American blend date taken from me...in a plastic bag no less, tucked away in the back corner, behind some sissy-ass yogurt containers. Prime spot. Or so I thought...

I'm an intern. We learn things the hard way. Thank God for Go Go and his dark roast. And Giant Brian's hot cocoa (gay). I'll be back in action tomorrow... Turkeys are ideal, but I'll accept a coffee drop if there are any takers! Must. Stay. Awake. Thank you, goodnight.

Peace in the Northeast.