Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Back In Action

Or is it just plain "inaction"? Don't answer that! I forgot to stretch before going through the radio motions this morning, and got a C- on my report card. Which is passing for college! But for JDB 101? Hopefully I'm getting graded on a curve. Curves are good. Giant Brian has them all over his computer wallpaper. John's mustache! Hmmm...

Whatever the case... t'was a welcome return to the MGK studio today for yet another radio adventure! December 1st was my last stint and I apologize. A lot has happened since then. I found myself everywhere from a treestand in the backwoods of Quakertown, PA to Time's Square, New Yawk City. I found myself in a variety of situations, saw a pitbull fight at a dogpark, caught a great rock show, killed some Mexican (food), and did everything from stringing up a deer to Christmas lights (more on that later). Long, eventful hiatus I done had. Even for the doldroms of intern life!

Tomorrow is the big one though. I gotta have my gameface on for sure. DeBella De-freakin-ball! Hope to see the 3 of you who read this there! I'm off to the tux rental joint...