Friday, December 1, 2006

Weekday Warrior

So there it was! It's in the books. My first official full-length week on the John DeBella Show. What a freakin' blur! From over 6,000 turkeys, to people stuffing their faces for cash, to metrosexual proclivities, bad names, throw in celebrity shamings, a few rants, and a Bob Saget on top... *whew* I barely had time to change my outfit. Brian told me to yesterday though, so I did. And what happened? The phones went down. But John prevailed. One of the biggest lessons I've learned from him so far- Don't panic. Just curse.

Seems to work! All in all I'd say we had a great week of radio, I certainly enjoyed it. I am thankful to be a part of this lil camp here... even if I do get ambushed with surprise letters from my girlfriend on the air! She's allowed to talk her "isshh" (radio edit). Afterall, she really does put up with 3 snoozes at 5am each morning. Although I must say, being the kind, considerate boyfriend that I am, I changed my alarm from Verizon's kooky "Ring 3" to the dreamy "Arabesque". It's like... waking up on a carpet ride with Aladdin.


Right. On that note! Until next week...
Peace in the Northeast.