Wednesday, December 13, 2006

It's Hump Day

Wednesday, of course. Sickos. This week really has been flying by...the show seems to be flying by faster than it ever has. Guess time really does fly when you're having fun! ...and talking to callers. LOTS of callers! The phones have been blinking more than an epileptic at a Pink Floyd concert. Lots of stuff goin on this time of the year in radio! We just keep givin ishh out. So listen! Constantly. Every day. Trust me, no show makes a better alarm clock than The John DeBella Show. Go ahead- try it. I mean, did you hear Brian gettin' his "Shout" on today? If that doesn't jerk you awake and make you wanna jump out of bed for dear life... well, I don't know what will. Maybe Go Go singing "I'm So Sexy." Ok, forget that was ever mentioned. Annnyyway... speaking of the DeBall, I gotta get my personal stash of pictures uploaded. That's my goal for the afternoon. Check in later for an intern's-eye view of what happened!

As always, peace in the NE.