Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Bon Jovial

Goood morning! I had a great time this morning, I gotta admit it. Today's show was, to quote Go Go, "the shizzit". Gnarly. Kickin'. Boss to the max! Rad fer sure! And every and any other 80's term wanna throw into the pot... or should I say arena?!

Jovi was on, maaaan! NOT his songs. Jovi! The Highness of Hair himself. The Sultan of Spray! The Spawn of Spandex! The Jovi.

And I thought it was pretty cool. So I just had to throw that out there... Blog filler? Perhaps. Well I can't have amazing tales every morning! Whatever. Sue me. For all I'm not worth. Actually I should have some rather interesting yarns to spin once this week ends, what with girlfriend-birthday-Valentine's-Graduation-party-binge-drinking-naked-chick MADNESS breaking out!!!

*pause* I may have gotten a little carried away there. Well, some of that stuff is goin' down. Stick around!

And Go Philadelphia Soul! ...soul, right? I think...