Friday, February 16, 2007

Italian Invasion

Today's show was pretty intense. I felt like I had wandered into the Italian Market on a summer afternoon... there was all kinds of Italian-speak flying over my head! Unfortunately, there was something distinctly missing amongst this gathering- food! I am absolutely craving some straight up authentic, from scratch, napkin-tucked-into-shirt, homemade sauce-drenched Italian FOOD!

And by the way, if Italian food itself was a mafia, Olive Garden would be the rat. Don't trust that place, I tell ya!

Maybe I'll splurge and head down to 9th and Passyunk. I'll get to that right after this. I gotta. It's Friday- not payday for me, but it's the perfect time to act like it is! The sun is out, the snow is melting... what better time to eat a bigass cheesesteak?! It's been awhile anyway. Ehh, who am I kidding? I know I'm gonna go home and throw a frozen pizza in the oven.

Nuff said. Time to eat. Be safe, don't slip this weekend, and remember to hug your sweetie and tell her- to cook, dammit! Hahaha HA HA HA HA! Bye.

Peace in the Russians-posing-as-Italian-food-joints Northeast!